Very Important Questions, Very Important Answers

I am linking up today with Sweaty at Do Sweat the Small Stuff.

I charged 11 Tag-ees with the following questions, so it would only be fair if I answered them as well, no? (Hush, you're right, doing this is easier than thinking of a new, original, spectacular post today.)

What do you think is the funniest movie of all time?

To the chagrin of my parents who never appreciated British humor, I have to go with Monty Python's
Search for the Holy Grail.

"I'm French! Why do you think I have this OUTRAGEOUS accent, you silly king?!"

What is your most frequent, daily worry?

That I am gaining weight. I know. Totally vain and slave to the ridiculous double standard in our society for women. But, tis true.

Best travel destination?

A warm beach - usually Mexico.

Name one big adventure you would like to still accomplish.

Publish a book. Travel off the North American continent.

What is your favorite weekend activity?

Going out to eat.

What could be a song on the soundtrack of your life?

Come on Eileen by Dexy Midnight Runners! Freaking LOVE that song. So much fun, so dance-able. It is MY song, people. If you hear it, look around, I may be nearby, dancing like no one's watching.

"We are far too young and clever!"

When do you feel most energetic?

On weekend mid-mornings after coffee and getting ready to work out.

What book are you currently reading?

I just finished
Bossypants by Tina Fey and loved it!

"My obstetrician suggested...that perhaps I hadn't rested enough during my pregnancy and that was why she was so small. 'What a cunt,' I thought to myself in what was either a flash of postpartum hormones or an accurate assessment of my doctor's personality."

Good stuff, people.

What would be your luxury item if you went on Survivor?

I do not know the rules and parameters around Survivor luxury items, but I would have to go with WINE.

Biggest turn on in the opposite sex?

Confidence (not arrogance), sense of humor

Biggest turn off in the opposite sex?

Bad hygiene, being self-absorbed, narrow-mindedness and feeling threatened by things outside of their comfort zone