Wine, Cheesecake, and a Good, Clean Man



Questions:

1. Right now I could really eat _________?

There is nothing I want to eat. I just finished dinner. I would like another glass of wine.


2. Full length pants or capri's?

Full length pants. Capris are totally over-rated.

3. The best smelling men's cologne (women's perfume for the guys playing) is ________?

Just good, clean soap and shaving cream scent is good for me.

4. What is your favorite kind of Cheesecake?

I'm not a sweet tooth kind of gal, but, cheesecake? Mmmm. I like it cuz it's not too sweet. And, with red wine? Fahgetaboutit. Some plain cheescake with red wine sounds good. If it had topping on it, I'd probably scrape it off, and I would NOT want chocolate cheesecake. Too much.

5. What TV Show do you currently never miss?

Real Housewives of Orange County. Love those crazy bitches of Bravo.