Highlights and Lowlights

Who loves to go get their hair done?


This girl does!

With that theme in mind, here are some "highlights" and "low lights" from the last few days.

HIGHLIGHTS:

-Made it to LEVEL 3 of Jillian Michaels on Saturday, and I didn't die!

-Went on a date night. (Gasp! Date night hasn't occurred since October or November. We couldn't remember!)

-Went to one of our favorite restaurants for date night.

Blue Star, Colorado Springs, photo from flickr.com

-Danced, danced, danced the night away to one of my favorite singers/bands. Once the music started, I never stopped. It was glorious. When it was over, I went upstage and hugged the singer. I love him so much.

Arch Hooks
He said, "Thanks for coming tonight! You really brought a lot of energy!" (Yes, we'll call it "energy." Not Sprocket lunacy.)

-Got to go to my boy's Valentine's party at preschool today. Watching your kid on stage and with his preschool buddies never gets old!


LOW LIGHTS:

-Level 3 Jillian Michaels + 3 hours of nonstop dancing = very sore muscles. Ack, my back!

-Wine at dinner + a martini after-dinner drink + a few cranberry vodkas at the bar =
a "slight" hangover the next day.


-Feel like I'm so behind on blogging (and, always, writing), so hope you enjoyed this quick attempt at a post.


By the way, Parker loves hockey.